A powerful blend of alkalinising grasses, greens, and cruciferous vegetables for incredible energy, nourishment, bone health and overall wellbeing
Certain foods, lifestyle and stressors can create acidic byproducts in your body, which causes an negative acidic imbalance in the body's pH. If the kidneys and lungs are unable to get rid of excess acid, it can cause serious health problems.
It's vital for us to assist our body in creating and maintaining a healthy pH ratio of 70:30, alkaline to acid, and especially as we age to protect bone health. We can reduce the negative effects of an acidic state by limiting acid-forming foods in our diet and eating foods that alkalise our body.
Balancing our body's pH ratio helps slow down the leech of calcium from our bones, helping maintain our bone health for years to come. It also helps fight free-radical damage and inflammation while supporting healthy cellular regeneration within the body, so we can thrive well into our senior years.
Our VitaAlka helps maintain an optimal pH level with alkalising greens to help sustain all-day energy, better digestion, a boosted immune system, and healthier-looking skin.
This powerful formula combines the alkalising properties of all-natural grasses and greens with the nutrient-rich, health-boosting effects of cruciferous vegetables.
- Promotes improved digestion - no more gassy bloated feeling.
- Supports a healthy immune system providing a nutrient balance and harmony.
- Helps boost natural energy with plenty left in the tank.
- Helps improve health and appearance because as we all know, beauty comes from within.
- Wheatgrass - proper energy production via its excellent source of the B vitamins - specifically thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin - which help the body convert food into energy.
- Barley Grass - super nutritional value plus its high fiber content supports a strong digestive system and aids in relieving digestive discomfort.
The Cruciferous Vegetables
- Spinach - a superior source of natural folate which plays a key role in keeping the brain functioning at peak levels and regulating mood.
- Kale - the king of superfoods. Along with its many other nutrients, one cup of kale provides 684% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin K, which studies have shown is crucial for keeping bones strong and healthy.
- Spirulina (Blue-Green Algae) - a sea veggie with potent nutrients and powerful antioxidant effects. Packed full of protein, chlorophyll, protein, B vitamins, vitamins C and E, and amino acids, also beneficial in helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Chlorella - as exciting as its cousin, spirulina, in helping maintain a strong cardiovascular system.
Nutrient-Rich Green Leaves
- Matcha - Matcha is a powder made of stone ground tea leaves. Because of its preparation process, it provides 3-times more of the fat-burning compound EGCG than regular green tea, making it a great tool for keeping energy levels high.
- Peppermint - Peppermint (Mentha piperita) supports healthy digestion, helping keep belly gas and bloating in check.
- Parsley - considered a natural detoxicant, parsley is a powerful disease-fighter, helping to modulate the immune system and is a potent kidney tonic as well.
Wheat grass, Barley grass, Alfalfa grass, Pea protein powder, Chlorella, Spirulina, Spinach, Kale, Broccoli, Matcha, Peppermint & Parsley
- Soil Association Certified Organic
- Totally plant based with no fillers
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Gluten Free, Lactose Free, GM Free
- 10% Discount on 300g volume
1 or 2 heaped teaspoons in your favourite smoothie, juice, tea, water, healthy foods, salad dressings, soups and beyond!