Probably the best way to get pure, natural, organic, food-sourced Vitamin C, deliciously into your day
One of the best antioxidant vitamins out there, as well as essential for fighting infection, healthy joints, skin, nails and hair, Vitamin C is the most widely used vitamin supplement in the world.
Trouble is, us humans can't synthesise our own vit.C so we have to add it into our diet.
Ascorbic acid is probably the best-known supplement for vit.C. However, many of us would rather not get their vit.C this way as it's mainly derived from GM corn which is also highly sprayed with all the 'ides' (pesticides, herbicides, fungicides) during the growth and post-harvesting period.
The good news is that there are many awesome super-fruits out there that are jam-packed with high-levels of natural vit.C. Our VitaC superblend is made from four of the highest natural vit.c fruit sources, and it just happens to be truly delicious as well.
- We've taken Acerola Cherry, which contains over 150 phytonutrients as well as a super-high levels of vit.C content. And unlike other foods with vitamin C, this super-fruit is even better because it has the complete vitamin C complex.
- Next up we have the awesome Blueberry, one of the most nutritious, antioxidant-rich berries in the world, shown to do everything from enhance brain health to keeping the heart strong via its nutrition profile, which is especially high in fibre, vit.C, vit.K and manganese.
- Now for the amazing Blackcurrant, which besides containing a whopping amount of vitamin C (over 300% of the daily value in a 100g serving), they also contain pantothenic acid (vit.B5), pyridoxine (vit.B6), and thiamin (vit.B1), as well as iron, copper, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, and potassium. Anthocyanins are one of the compounds that make blackcurrants uniquely powerful in antioxidants, and flavonoids like betacarotene, zeakanthin, and cryptoxanthin which also help lower the risk of certain cancers, neurological diseases, slow the aging process and fight inflammation.
- Finally, Camu Camu, which contains exceptionally high amounts of vitamin C, around a third higher than Acerola. It also contains a host of other valuable nutrients including manganese, copper, carotenoids, flavonoids, essential amino acids (including valine, serine and leucine), gallic and ellagic acid, and fibre.
Easier to use, and packed with flavour
At home we switched from adding frozen fruit into our smoothies to adding a couple of heaped tablespoons of VitaC instead, and the difference in flavour was outstanding!
A couple of spoonfuls of VitaC will literally transform a smoothie or yogurt to a divine oral experience, and the rest of your body will benefit as well :-)
Slow-Dried Acerola Cherry, Blueberry, Slow-Dried Blackcurrant & Camu Camu
- Soil Association Certified Organic
- Totally plant-based with no fillers
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, GM Free
1-2 heaped tablespoons (or more if you like!) in your favourite smoothie, juice, yogurt, tea, water and beyond!
PS - a quick note on the Slow-Dried process; the fruit is dried at low temperatures of less than 34-deg, to allow slow evaporation of almost all of the water contained in the fruit. The fruits are 100% pure, entirely natural with no additional flavours, colours or preservatives. Even better, you're getting much more fruit for your buck as 1kg of dried fruit is equivalent to 7-12kg fresh fruit.